Sonntag, 29. März 2015

California: LA (3.- 4. Day)

What's up fellas, :)
me,toni,murat,krys,mathilde at madame tussauds

Monday... was the most exhausting day we had ( in my opinion ) !  We went to Madame Tussauds, thats a wax musseum. It was really fun to make pictures with all those stars but tbh they looked really real or creepy sometimes !! :)

Later we had freetime and we walked over the walk of fame ( the stars ), saw the chinese men theater, went shopping and ate at the typical white girl store : Starbucks ! I think the stars aren't as cool as everybody told me before but we still took millions of pictures haha !

Well next we went to Beverly Hills, the area of the rich and famous persons.. We walked down the rodeo drive, in case you don't know thats the shopping street there ! you feel so poor when you walk there cause everybody looks rich and there are Bodyguards in front of the shops ! 

my highlight of the Day : 
SANTA MONICA BEACH &PIER 
it's just California how you imagine it, warm and with awesome waves. At the Pier are Rollercoasters and othersmall rides / stores. The Beach is really nice, we spend it playing Volleyball in the water or just relaxing. Elli and me also went to a shopping area close to the beach, brandy melville  & Urban outfitters are just so sweet stores (kinda similar to Pacsun) ! 

can you believe that a Vodka star exist ?

















We ate at a Italian restaurant and went home to the Hotel, of course we had to go to the Pool again..


(The club is going up on a.. ) TUESDAY.. was our Disneyland Day !
For a Girl like me, which was obssesed with disney as she was younger, is the first time at disneyland awesome ! And I've to say it was soooo cool ! I met the definitely real Disneyprincesses !!! Can you guys believe that, in case you don't ... I've proof cause I took pictures with them :3

We rode many rollercoasters or rides like the tower of terror which was a freefall-tower and if you know me well you probably know that I'm afraid of heights so it was a huge step to ride that thing. the good part of it was that we had fast-passes so we don't have to wait in line.. with one of those we went to the cars ride, which was my favorite cause my friends and I raced against each other in cars ( that was so fun) ! 

After a great last day in Disneyland and LA we went to the Hotel with the hot tube and had our last beauty sleep in Los Angeles.

TO BE CONTINUED tomorrow... with San Francisco !

Love Maxine :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen