Sonntag, 29. März 2015

California-Trip: LA (1.-2. day)

Hey Guys,
I decided to write my post's in english, so my american friends and family can start to read those too.
Anyways.. 2 weeks ago (03/14/15- 03/21/15) I was at a California trip (with the Organisation Belo) and it was one of the best trips of my life !! :) I've been to Los Angeles and San Francisco with the most amazing group of people. 

Saturday... pretty much was my Flight and arrive Day ! I flew from Grand Rapids - Dallas - LA :)
I met some Exchangestudents on my way there but I didnt really talk with them, besides Lena. Our flight from Dallas had an hour delay, Lena and me had to change our gate like 3 times until we finally could fly to Los Angeles.

As we arrived at the LA airport, Belo staff and a couple other exchangestudents allready waited there. At that point I met Krystian and Murat, two of my friends later. Our group drove with a fancy looking bus to the Hotel, which was like 20 minutes from the airport away.

After we checked in, we went to Target over the street (thats a store where you can get everything) and bought bagels, suncreme and water, which was more then necessary by arround 91 F / 30 C ! Later we went to the pool, where Murat and me ate and shared our bagels with everybody cause they'all were freakin starving :) ! I met so many new people from all over the world, we all were exchangestudents from yfu.  My Room partner at LA : Milena and Melicke.

Sunday.. was my first day in LA. We went to the famous Hollywood sign & Universal studios. 
Universal studios was fun ! We had a studio tour, we saw the different studios from the outside/inside and also saw some pretty cool places like from desperate Housewifes or how they let it fake rain etc...

What you maybe don't know is that Universals also have a themepark. They've cool rides which are in 3D and they just kinda move.. I can't really discribe that ! It was just awesome :) We went to the Hardrock cafe for dinner, it honestly was good food. I went to the hot tub and the pool as we came back and  found my squad at that Day ! 




My Squad are : 
Rodrigo - Michigan - Brasil 
Jose - Minnesota -Chile
Mathilde- Minnesota - Denmark
Julia - Arkansas - Austria
Lukas- Missouri - Germany
Jasper-Missouri - Germany
Elli- Minnesota - Germany
Antonia - Michigan - Germany
Murat - Minnesota - Germany
Krystian- Arizona - Germany
Gina - Colorado - Germany
Hendrik - Texas - Germany

I miss and love my awesome/crazy friends, I'm so glad we see us in this summer in Berlin & Hamburg ! 

- Yours Mäx or how the americans write it Max  :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen